Why our masks are this performant?
The individual FFP3 NR mask is the latest innovation from MDB Texinov®. Directly inspired by the TexiShield® range of single-use respirators, it is distinguished by its ability to filter ambient air beyond 99%.It is safe personal protective equipment (PPE) designed to guarantee your health and safety at work, thanks to its recognized qualities:
– effortless breathing.
– moisture evacuation.
– thermal comfort.
A mask with > 99% filtration: the guarantee of reducing infectious risks
Compliant with EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009, the duckbill-shaped FFP3 NR TexiShield® mask provides an 8-hour barrier against the inhalation of droplets and fine particles, which can cause serious work-related illnesses.
- 2-layer non-woven mask Spunbond PP + Meltblown PP
- Dimension: 240 x 90 mm
- Weight: 3,9 grams
- Elastic fixation behind the head guaranteed latex-free
- Wearing period: 8 hours maximum recommended
- Packed by 10 masks individualy overwraped
- Packed by 25 masks individualy overwraped
- Packed by 50 masks individualy overwraped
- Carton of 300 masks (packed on boxes)
- Standard: EN149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009 FFP3 NR (Declaration of conformity F3-E, Declaration of conformity F3-P)
- Marking CE 0082
Fast delivery in Europe.
Contact us for any details about prices.