The “TexiShield®” mask is an individual respiratory protective mask FFP2 for single use made in France.
TexiShield® is a protective mask mainly intended for healthcare professionals. In a “duckbill” shape, the FFP2 TexiShield® respiratory protective mask meets the EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 standard (Certification number FI20/966650 – Declaration of conformity). It protects against the risk of inhalation of infectious particles suspended in the air and droplets (postilions) liable to contain infectious agents, particularly during an epidemic.
- Protection: sealing and filtration greater than 94% (1)
- Filters particles and droplets
- Lightness: the weight of a mask is 6 grams
- Comfortable wear: smooth and soft surface, nose clip and attaches with elastics behind the head
- Single use
- 100% French: raw materials manufactured in the Rhône-Alpes region (France), manufacturing in our factory in Saint Didier de la Tour (38)
- 2-layer non-woven mask Spunbond PP + Meltblown PP
- Dimension: 240 x 90 mm
- Weight: 6 grams
- Elastic fixation behind the head guaranteed latex-free
- Wearing period: 8 hours maximum recommended
- Packed by 50 masks individualy overwraped
- Carton of 6 boxes (300 masks)
- Norm: EN149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009 (Certification number FI20/966650 – Declaration of conformity)
- CE marking 0598
Fast delivery in Europe.
Contact us for any details about prices.